Friday 8 June 2012

Uni is finished!

It's hard to believe it, but my three years at The University of Portsmouth have come to an end! They culminated in our end of year fashion show last Friday and static show which will be up until the 18th June at the Eldon Building in Portsmouth.

I don't have the professional pictures yet, but this is one I took on the night of one of my gorgeous models Steph wearing my lighthouse print maxi skirt from my FMP collection 'Sunny Storm in a Teacup'.


This is my display in the static show:


I've had a few quiet days at home in Bath, but now it's time to be busy again! 
We are taking our portfolios to New Designers in London at the end of June and I have also been allocated a space on the wall, so time to get planning something exciting. 
Also it's probably time to find myself a job?!

No comments:

Post a Comment