Tuesday 20 March 2012

Developing FMP Prints

I've been getting stuck into photoshop for the last few weeks developing my digital prints. I've been finding it hard to both gel my three themes together and also to push myself in photoshop, leaning new techniques rather than sticking to what I've done before. 
However,  I think i'm finally starting to get there. Thank the lord!! 
I've uploaded a couple of pics below of my work in progress.


Above is one of my motifs with the colourways altered in photoshop.
It started off yellow, but it felt a bit too 'weddingy' so I played around with the hue. 


I've been experimenting with the polar coordinate filter in photoshop, in the example above using a picture of beach huts in Whitstable. The outer circle reminds me of a port hole so I may explore this further in my sketchbook over the next few days.












No comments:

Post a Comment